Sunday 7 April 2013

It's been a long weekend

Hi everyone,

Well it's been a busy weekend, I graduated on Friday and spent the evening in Birmingham with my family but celebrations were short as I have been run down with an awful cold.. Sniff.

Anyway enough of that...
I came home to some goodies yesterday.. My crafters companion magazine with goodies :))

So today I have made a project inspired by the magazine. A little gift box using a topper from Angelica and friends and finished using my own papers.
The box was made using Snow White centura pearl card stock.

Here it is...


I used a stamp from the set I the freebies and finished using a flower gem from my stash.


It's evening I have been looking through my blog reading list to see what challenges I can enter this week to find out that I have won another challenge :).
This time the Forever Friends challenge which I entered using a FF image see earlier blog posting. My design was picked by their DT thanks so much!!!!! Now I have the chance to be a guest designer :).

This has cheered me up.

Bye for now

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x