Sunday 12 May 2013

Long day

It's the end of a very long day/ weekend..

So yesterday I was meant to have the craft room finished but a mishap whilst having the carpet fitted ended up with a waterfall in the lounge through the light :/ so my prep for today's fair was abruptly scrapped..

Anyway I did alright today despite the customers coming in dribs and drabs..

I made a profit which is good, networked with some lovely people who have helped advertise my cards and have started my Facebook page Katie's Crafts on fb 

Also a few shout outs to those who have helped and you should check out their facebook pages they have some lovely items

Love Chic- lovely homely gifts
I.luv.it.ireallydo.Vintage- lovely vintage clothes but she also makes some cute doily hearts
Idy Boo- cute stuffed, hand stitched animals


That's all for today

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x