Tuesday 25 June 2013

Butterfly garden

Evening everyone,

well today has been a busy day crafting for all my DTs and making all cards for almost all of July. But I have had time to make a non-DT card to share with you today.

Here it is:


Recipe:
A4 Hammered card scored using hoogie board
Various papers
Spellbinders butterfly circle die and normal circle die
Elisabeth bell image (topper)
ribbon  from stash
Butterflies cut with puncher- think its tonic but don't quote me
Tulip garden die
Tonie flower border punch
Memory box grass die

Challenges id like to enter:

A creative romance- don't be square
Challenges 4 Everybody- anything goes
Charisma card challenge- pink and green
Crafty Calender Challenge- Things with wings
Crafty Ribbons Challenge- Flowers galore
Cute Card Thursday- In the summertime
Make my Monday-Create a summer scene
Whoopsi Daisy- 3D creations
Word art Wednesday- anything goes

Thanks for looking and enjoy the summery evening :)

Katie x





8 comments:

  1. What an interesting card. I like the unique design. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie: I keep meaning to say this every time I stop by your blog....I just became your newest follower, and I would be SO grateful if you would stop by my personal blog and become my new follower as well. Here is my blog address:
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    I LOVE your sweet cards, and am SO grateful that you share them in our challenges. May God bless you as you create and share your wonderful art.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, Blog Owner
    Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie,
    The card you made is extremely sweet. Each element is nearly stand alone but when together....spectacular.
    Thank you for stopping by and posting your wonderful art with us.
    Abundant Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    PS I joined your site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card - clever shape too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie! congrats on your One Stitch DT position! We are teamies! On to your make- this is a lovely card, Katie! Love the dimension, it looks like one could walk right in! Lovely work.
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww - this is just fabulous - thanks for joining our challenge this week at whoopsi daisy and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous summery creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous - love the card construction and your image is so sweet too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x