Friday 7 March 2014

Final post for Patties Dt- Green (for st paddys day)

Hi everyone,

Today is my last post for Patties Dt. I have decided i need to cut back on my commitments to craft and concentrate on some more me time and more personal time. I am sad to leave such a lovely team with such a great creator.

Pattie is currently looking to recruit some new dt members so if you fancy filling my spot head on over to the challenge blog and find all the details on how to apply.

Onto our theme- Green (for st paddys day) your card just needs to include green it doesnt have to be for st paddys but by all means go ahead!!

I have used Mens Tie Trio such a fab image created by Pattie.


Recipe:
Shaped card blank- boofle kit
Image- patties designs
Promarkers
Glossy accents
Pearls from stash

I loved playing with this image and had to make it glossy.

Challenges id like to enter:

Thanks for looking
Hugs katie x

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love how you added the glossy accents to each tie. Sorry to see you leave the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - the glossy accents are a perfect medium for the Ties! We'll miss you and your creations, I know how life can get in the way but you have to do what's best for you and your family!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - this is such a neat shaped card! I love the ties :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card ~ Niamh, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ties! What a great shape! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and image Katie - would work really well for Father's Day too. Fun image - I have never really looked it, but I love it after seeing it on your card. I am so going to miss you on the team, but will keep visiting. Hugz - good bye ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie. I really like the shape of your card--very cool. The ties are neat and would be great for so many different occasions. I know it must have been a difficult decision to step away from the team but you have to take care of you and your family first. Good luck in all your future endeavours.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie,

    I just love how you used my image and the way you colored it. It is perfect for our latest challenge. We will miss you on our DT and perhaps you might find the time to join us again in the future.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie, I'm certainly going to miss you at Pattie's Designs....but of course we're still together elsewhere. Great way of coloring the image and showing so many different shades of green!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x