Sunday 15 June 2014

Button it

Hi there,

Its time for a new challenge at OSAAT, our theme is Button it... Interpret as you wish hehe..

I took it literally and found the chance to use my favourite button..

I have used Mehndi heart by coosty creations for my card



I have used 
Hammered cardstock- hobbycraft
Paper- perfect pair LOTV
Mehndi heart image
Promarkers
Embossing powder- papermania
Lotv stamp
Tim holtz letter dies
Ribbon and button- the ribbon girl

For the heat embossed image i covered the heart with clear versa mark inkpad and then added a irridecent embossing powder, then added heat using my heat gun then dadahh..

Hope you like it..

Its for my mums bday.. From my dad obviously haha


Hugs
Katie x

3 comments:

  1. Katie this is so fresh and delightful and l love the little heart button with the bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely. That heart is just fabulous. I'm sure your mum loved it. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love reading all of your little messages :) hugs katie x